Atlanta Falcons vs Minnesota Vikings: How to Watch the Game Live, TV Channel, Kickoff Time, Venue Details, and More
Football fans, get ready for an exciting NFL matchup as the Atlanta Falcons go head-to-head with the Minnesota Vikings. To ensure you don’t miss any of the action, here’s all the information you need to watch the game live.
How to Watch the Game Live
- TV Channel: NFL+
- Kickoff Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Venue Details: Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, GA
Where to Watch Live for Free
- NFL+: Stream NFL games in-market on NFL+. Click to subscribe.
The Atlanta Falcons and Minnesota Vikings will face off in Week 9 of the 2023 NFL season on Sunday, November 5, at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta. The game is scheduled to kick off at 1:00 PM ET and will be streamed live on NFL+.
The Falcons are coming off a 28-14 loss to the New Orleans Saints in Week 8. The Falcons are currently 4-4 and are third in the NFC South division.
The Vikings are coming off a 34-26 win over the Detroit Lions in Week 8. The Vikings are currently 6-2 and are first in the NFC North division.
The Falcons vs. Vikings game is expected to be a close and competitive contest. Both teams have high-powered offenses and solid defenses. The Falcons are led by quarterback Marcus Mariota, wide receiver Drake London, and running back Cordarrelle Patterson. The Vikings are led by quarterback Kirk Cousins, wide receiver Justin Jefferson, and running back Dalvin Cook.
Here is a more detailed look at the two teams:
- Strengths: Offense (ranked 11th in the NFL in total yards per game), passing attack (ranked 6th in the NFL in passing yards per game), rushing attack (ranked 15th in the NFL in rushing yards per game)
- Weaknesses: Defense (ranked 26th in the NFL in total yards allowed per game), pass defense (ranked 29th in the NFL in passing yards allowed per game), rush defense (ranked 25th in the NFL in rushing yards allowed per game)
- Strengths: Offense (ranked 4th in the NFL in total yards per game), passing attack (ranked 1st in the NFL in passing yards per game), rushing attack (ranked 9th in the NFL in rushing yards per game)
- Weaknesses: Defense (ranked 14th in the NFL in total yards allowed per game), pass defense (ranked 12th in the NFL in passing yards allowed per game), rush defense (ranked 16th in the NFL in rushing yards allowed per game)
The Vikings are the favorites to win the game, but the Falcons are more than capable of pulling off the upset. The Vikings have a better offense than the Falcons, but the Falcons have a better defense than the Vikings. I predict the Vikings will win the game by a score of 31-27.
The Vikings are led by one of the best offenses in the NFL. Cousins is having a career year, and Jefferson is one of the best wide receivers in the league. The Vikings also have a solid running game led by Cook.
The Falcons have a young and talented offense. Mariota has been inconsistent this season, but he has the potential to be a good quarterback. London is a rising star at wide receiver. Patterson is a versatile running back who can also catch the ball out of the backfield.
The Vikings’ defense has been improved this season, but they are still vulnerable to the run. The Falcons have a good running game, so they could be able to exploit the Vikings’ weakness.
Overall, the Vikings are the better team and should win the game. However, the Falcons are more than capable of pulling off the upset.