Houston Texans vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers: How to Watch the Game Live, TV Channel, Kickoff Time, Venue Details, and More
Football fans, get ready for an exhilarating NFL matchup as the Houston Texans take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. To ensure you don’t miss any of the excitement, here’s all the information you need to watch the game live.
How to Watch the Game Live
- TV Channel: CBS
- Kickoff Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Venue Details: NRG Stadium, Houston, TX
Where to Watch Live for Free
- NFL+: Stream NFL games in-market on NFL+. Click to subscribe.
- Over-the-air (OTA) TV: CBS
The Houston Texans and Tampa Bay Buccaneers will face off in Week 9 of the 2023 NFL season on Sunday, November 5, at NRG Stadium in Houston. The game is scheduled to kick off at 1:00 PM ET and will be broadcast nationally on CBS.
The Texans are coming off a 26-14 loss to the Detroit Lions in Week 8. The Texans are currently 1-6-1 and are last in the AFC South division.
The Buccaneers are coming off a 31-17 loss to the Arizona Cardinals in Week 8. The Buccaneers are currently 3-5 and are second in the NFC South division.
The Texans vs. Buccaneers game is expected to be a mismatch. The Buccaneers are the more talented team and should win the game easily. However, the Texans have shown some fight in recent weeks and could keep the game close for a while.
Here is a more detailed look at the two teams:
- Strengths: Defense (ranked 12th in the NFL in total yards allowed per game), pass defense (ranked 11th in the NFL in passing yards allowed per game), rush defense (ranked 13th in the NFL in rushing yards allowed per game)
- Weaknesses: Offense (ranked 32nd in the NFL in total yards per game), passing attack (ranked 32nd in the NFL in passing yards per game), rushing attack (ranked 30th in the NFL in rushing yards per game)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Strengths: Offense (ranked 13th in the NFL in total yards per game), passing attack (ranked 14th in the NFL in passing yards per game), rushing attack (ranked 12th in the NFL in rushing yards per game)
- Weaknesses: Defense (ranked 21st in the NFL in total yards allowed per game), pass defense (ranked 20th in the NFL in passing yards allowed per game), rush defense (ranked 22nd in the NFL in rushing yards allowed per game)
The Buccaneers are the favorites to win the game by a large margin. However, the Texans have shown some fight in recent weeks and could keep the game close for a while. I predict the Buccaneers will win the game by a score of 31-17.
The Buccaneers have a much more talented roster than the Texans. The Buccaneers have one of the best offenses in the NFL, led by quarterback Tom Brady and wide receivers Chris Godwin and Mike Evans. The Buccaneers also have a solid defense, led by linebacker Lavonte David and safety Antoine Winfield Jr.
The Texans have a young and rebuilding team. The Texans’ offense has struggled this season, but they have shown some signs of improvement in recent weeks. The Texans’ defense has been solid this season, but they will be challenged by the Buccaneers’ high-powered offense.
The Buccaneers should win this game easily, but the Texans could keep it close for a while. The Buccaneers are the better team and should be able to pull away in the second half.